These data tool and links can help provide more information for not only San Diego State University data, but also the CSU, California Higher Education, and National Higher Education data sets. Look at the Data Resources Map to learn more about the hierarchy of these data, the SDSU Data Glossary to understand all our data elements, or continue to the link tabs for more resources.
Data Resource Map
View a map of the various institutional data resources available through ASIR, the CSU Chancellor’s Office, and beyond.
SDSU Data Glossary
See a list of commonly used terms on this website and their definitions.
CSU, State, & Federal Links
- Student Data Requests (ServiceNow)
- Link to ServiceNow’s Service Portal to request dis-aggregated student data. Please note that these requests are for SDSU faculty and staff use only.
- Enrollment Management Advisory Committee (EMAC) Latest Report
- Link to the 2017 report from the Enrollment Management Advisory Committee (EMAC).
- Data Champions Data Resource Vault
- Link to the data resource guide for participants in the Data Champions program.
- CSU Institutional Research & Analyses
- Link to the California State University Office of Institutional Research and Analyses (IR&A) website, which provides information, research, analytical services and data analysis for the California State University system. Also provide access to current and historical student statistics for the CSU system.
- CSU Student Success Dashboards (Campus Login Required)
- Provide data regarding student academic progress, equity gaps, and progress towards Graduation Initiative 2025. SDSU campus login required to access.
- California State University High School Dashboard
- Provides information regarding the academic pathways high school students take after they enter the California State University.
- California State University Community College Dashboard
- Provides information regarding the academic pathways transfer students take after they enter the California State University.
- CA Board of Education (CBEDS)
- Link to the website of the California Board of Education.
- IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System)
- Link to the website of the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), a service of the National Center for Education Statistics. Provides statistics for academic institutions throughout the Unites States.
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- Link to the website of the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).